Players or affiliates (all collectively named and referred hereinafter as “User”) availing of our Softwares and Services shall be contracting with Game On Players with business address at 3350 SW 148th Avenue Miramar, FL 33027.
Part I. General Conditions
Registration— To use the Software and Services, you need to register with Game On Players’ website. In creating an account, you warrant that you have provided accurate and complete information about yourself and all other details asked from you upon registration.
Our services (all online casino, sports, and action games) shall not be available to children below 18 years of age.
Violation of the terms of registration shall be grounds for account suspension until we have ascertained that you changed and corrected your data entry with accurate information. Furthermore, violation of such terms may also be subject to regulation by authorities, which may carry with it penalties.
Password and Security— We at Game On Players implement measures to secure your account. However, you shall as User be responsible for creating and securing a password for your account. You are further held responsible for all and any activities in and in relation to your account under such password.
As an account holder of Game On Players you agree:
- That you shall securely sign-out from your account every after use;
iii. That you shall immediately notify Game On Players for any privacy breach or unauthorized use of password and account.
Third Party— Game On Players partners with third-party service providers to facilitate our Services. By using our Services and Software, you agree to register with these third-party providers and acknowledge that such is essential to facilitate your account and activities.
Your continued use of the Software and Services after the posting of such modification, amendments or revisions shall constitute your agreement and acceptance of the modified, amended or revised statements and provisions.
Privacy of Content and Activity— Some of the content and activity you do within and in relation to our Services and Software may be available publicly. User information such as names, addresses, contact information, and other details you may provide while using our Services and Platforms and under your account may be viewed publicly, where others may obtain and use the same with or without your knowledge and consent.
Part II. Content and Information
Content— We do not guarantee the correctness, completeness, timeliness, and accuracy of the content found on the website, nor make any statement found herein shall be an advice for finances, legal concerns, tax queries and other related issues. As Users, you shall be responsible for obtaining necessary information regarding finances, legal and tax concerns before you start using the Services or Software. Hence, you acknowledge and warrant that accessing information and content on the Software shall be at your own risk.
Content and Data Retention— Game On Players shall have the discretion to keep or remove data and information related to your account with or without notice to Users at any time when we shall deem it necessary and appropriate without any attaching liability to Users or third parties who may have claims of damages, loss or costs as a result of such retention or removal.
Part III. Winnings, Taxes and Fees
Winnings— Game On Players implements measures and means to prevent fraud while offering our online casino games.
In connection to the immediately preceding paragraph, you as a player or an affiliate guarantees that:
- All the information you provide shall be accurate and complete, not aimed at deceiving the Game On Players;
- You shall ensure compliance with relevant mandates of laws regarding and in connection with winnings, reporting, and payment of fees should it be necessary;
- In all the activities related to the gaming, you shall not encroach upon the rights of others.
We reserve that right to provide the information received and acquired from you, beneficiaries and law enforcement entities in whatever legal purpose they may deem necessary.
Part IV. Prohibitions
We prohibit the following acts, which shall not be exclusive:
- Use of false, misleading, inaccurate and dishonest information in your account
- Send and provide content that contains viruses and other harmful codes or programs, tending to damage the function of software and hardware of us and other users;
- Abuse data and information gathered from our Services and Softwares other than for legitimate purposes that harm or tends to expose Game On Players and its Users to danger or exploitations;
- Cause disruptions on the workings of the Services and Software including circumventing safety measures for that secure our facilities, introduce excessive load to our infrastructures, crawling hazardous devices, and authorized access to our system.
Part V. Intellectual Property
The content on our Services and Softwares are classified into those that Users own and those that we own. Both and protected and subject to the following terms:
- Game On Players, Inc. is the sole owner of the trademark, logo, Sportz Pool content such as text, graphics, and videos. We may file a lawsuit against unauthorized use or infringement for all contents found in our website.
- You are held responsible for the information you’ve provided, thereby we shall not be held responsible for any mistakes, changes, modifications or errors of the information.
- The content that Game On Players provides on the Services and Softwares shall be deemed owned and are legally protected content. You acknowledge and agree to adhere to regulations and restrictions regarding such protection. Hence, you further agree not to modify, alter, change or translate any content on the Services and Software considered owned by us.
- Game On Players may grant you rights to use and reproduce our content after sending us a Letter Application expressing your intention to use and reproduce the same and indicating the specific purpose thereof, which could be a personal or commercial purpose. We shall have the sole discretion to approve or disapprove such application.
Part VI. Deposit and Withdrawals
- Game On Players does not accept cash as a mode of payment from the players.
- Game On Players uses BitPay, and iPay Total for making a deposit or withdrawal from a player or affiliate’s account.
- Game On Players may appoint a payment solution provider such as BitPay, and iPay Total to act, receive deposits, hold and manage funds, and/or expedite withdrawals on our behalf.
- Players can only place a bet if there is sufficient funds in their account.
- Game On Players will monitor all the transactions made by the player.
- Game On Players reserves the right to ask for documents at any time that could verify the player’s identity. Failure to do so may result in account suspension or declining of any transactions to be made players in our site.
- Game On Players accepts any currencies to be deposited into their account including BTC (bitcoin).
- If Game On Players issues bonuses to qualified accounts, it shall automatically be credited to the player’s account. However, it cannot be withdrawn unless the player meets the terms and conditions stated in any of our marketing materials, social media pages, or website where the said promotion is announced.
- Game On Players reserves the right to debit the bonus credits from the players account if unused within the specified period.
- Creating another account on the same IP address just to take advantage of our promotion is prohibited. Game On Players reserves the right to suspend all accounts associated with the player who created such an account at any time.
Part VII. Game On Players Services and Softwares Fees
Your registration to our Services and Softwares is free. That means, we do not charge upon registration.
Before any charges on your account for the amount you’re going to deposit, we shall provide an accounts summary indicating the fees to be charged for your perusal and review.
Players shall be responsible for legal and other fees associated with the use or consumption of our Services and Softwares.
Part VIII. Warranties and Limited Liability
USE OF GAME ON PLAYERS SERVICES AND PLATFORMS SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE AVAILABLE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY FORM.
GAME ON PLAYERS DOES NOT WARRANT OR DISAVOW ANY GUARANTEES AND CONDITIONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT AS MAY BE ALLOWED BY LAW PERTAINING TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE OF OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARES.
WE ALSO HOLD NO LIABILITY ON WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS IN RELATION TO OR AS MAY BE IMPLIED FROM TRANSACTIONS, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE AND USAGE OF TRADE.
WRITTEN OR ORAL STATEMENT FROM GAME ON PLAYERS SHALL NOT CREATE ANY GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY.
FURTHER, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE THAT THESE:
- SHALL BE ALWAYS AVAILABLE UNINTERRUPTEDLY AND IN A TIMELY MANNER
- SHALL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
iii. SHALL BE INFALLIBLE OR ERROR-FREE
- SHALL ALWAYS BE ACCURATE, SECURE AND RELIABLE
- QUALITY SHALL LIVED UP TO EXPECTATIONS.
Part IX. Disputes
For any issues with our Services and Softwares, we encourage the users to contact our customer support for internal resolution of the issues. Should you find the need to escalate the problem to a third party body, you agree that dispute resolution arising between Game On Players, its officials, employees acting as such should be through a binding arbitration process. By agreeing to the arbitration, you waived your right to a trial by jury.
Part X. Account termination
Account termination can be done by both ends. You can delete or terminate your account anytime that you wish to. However, Game On Players shall reserve the right to keep information necessary for legitimate and legal business purposes including the provisions of this agreement.
Similarly, We shall have the discretion to terminate your account or suspend the same in whole or in part. This includes removal of data or information for any reason we shall deem fit and necessary without notice, and without any liability to you or any third parties.