This website is the platform designed for players and affiliates of Game On Players to access our online casino games that allows them to do deposit and withdrawal transactions between the platform and the registered bank account. Furthermore, this page highlights the policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information when a user interacts with the platform.
Different Types of Data Collected
Accessing our website and services involves personal data collection. It may include provision of information directly or indirectly to us from your computer or mobile device. The following circumstances involve personal data collection:
- Information you provide directly in our website and services
- The information you provide voluntarily including but not limited to, name, email address, location, birthdate, and bank account information through inquiries, survey responses, feedback, registration forms for exclusive access of services and other features that ask information from you.
- As a registered user, you may be required to provide us with information involving third parties. Such information includes data stored in your email and address books that contain the names, email addresses and phone numbers of contacts (collectively, “Third Party Data”). These services often require permission to access third-party data.
- We gather your information based on objectives described in the section entitled How We Use Information Collected. While you are under no obligation to provide us with such data, should you choose to withhold such information, we may not be able to give you access to some or all of the services.
If you provide “personal data” to our services, you acknowledge and agree that such information may be transferred from your current location to the offices, servers of Game On Players and authorized third-parties referred to herein located in the United States.
Information We Passively or Automatically Collect
When you interact with Game On Players in the platform, we automatically receive and store certain information from devices you used to access our services. This information is accumulated passively using multiple technologies that includes the type of web browser and mobile device you are using, any website that redirects you to our services, your operating system, location data through access with the IP address or if you allowed location access in settings, we have information on your precise geolocation. Game On Players Inc. may store such information or may be included in databases owned and maintained by Game On Players affiliates, agents and service providers.
In an effort to better understand and serve the users of the services, Game On Players often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests, and behavior based on collected information. We may de-identify and/or aggregate the information collected through the services for research purposes or any other study that helps us improve our products and services. Moreover, we may share this data with our affiliates, agents, business partners, and other third-party providers.
When you register on our platform to become our affiliate, the services may require you to provide location information such as your city or town and state or province of residence. Bear in mind that other users of services may be able to view the given location information that may be available within the Game On Players Public Search Directory.
(1) Some of the cookies are set by us while there are some cookies set by third-party providers who are delivering services on our behalf;
For example, our cookie use and other similar technologies allow you to navigate and experience all the features provided by our platform. It makes customization of layout and/or content within the platform which may also remember that you have visited us before. We need to assess the number of unique visitors we receive to better improve our products and services. As we gear towards improving the gaming experience of our players, we may also need to gather additional information through surveys and cookie information.
Services Covered by the Platform:
- You, as a user, have the option of posting your activities to social networking sites when you access content through the platform. For example, you can post to Facebook that you played this game on the platform. You must acknowledge that whenever you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers, and subscribers on any social networking services can view this activity.
How We Use the Collected Information
In addition, the details you provide or have provided (or otherwise permitted the services to access) on any third-party data, we will use your information to provide you access to such services and monitor the use of the said services. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR), we may use your information in the above ways as this is necessary for us to fulfill our obligations under our contract with you or in order to take steps as your request prior to entering a contract.
Game On Players may also use the information we collect through the services to help us in delivering quality support services, transaction processes, information requests, communications, marketing list updates, data analysis and research aimed at improving the accuracy, effectiveness, usability and popularity of our services. Additionally, we aim to personalize the content and adjust our strategies that capture our target market as shown on our services to help us understand the way users interact with the platform, to associate user’s activities, customize content and tailor advertising across different devices and browsers that users access in our services.
In accordance with the GDPR, we may use your information in the following ways as necessary:
- To fulfill our obligations under our contract with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- For our legitimate interest to maintain our relationship with you or protect you and us against fraud; and
- To comply with legal obligations.
For Mobile Services – If you access the Services through a mobile device, you agree that we may communicate with you regarding Game On Players through text message, or other electronic means to your mobile device. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile number, you agree to promptly update your Game On Players account information to ensure that your messages are not misdirected. Please note that your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates, and other fees may apply whenever you access the services through a mobile device. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain services on a mobile device may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all services may work with all carriers or devices.
Security – Game On Players has implemented technical and organizational security measures to protect the Personal Data provided via the services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. For example, limiting access to information only to employees and authorized service providers who need to know such information for the purposes of this Privacy Notice. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secured or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from the services may not be secure. Therefore, you should be mindful in deciding what information you send to us via email. Keep this in mind when disclosing any information to Game On Players via the Internet.
Do-Not-Track (DNT) Signals – This is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
Retention of your information – We will only retain the information for as long as necessary for the purpose for which that information was collected and to the extent permitted or required by applicable laws. When we no longer need to use your information, we will remove it from our systems and records and/or take steps to anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified from it in accordance with our internal document retention policies.
Access to Information – You may access and correct certain information about you by visiting the “Account Settings” portion of our Platform. You may also request in writing copies of personal information about you held by us. If that information is inaccurate, please let us know and we will endeavor to make the necessary amendments, erase, or block the relevant information as you request. For more information on your rights if you are in Europe, please see the “Users in Europe” section below.
Privacy Shield – Game On Players has certified that it adheres to the Privacy Shield principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement for such personal data.As required under the principles, when Game On Players receives information under the Privacy Shield and then transfers it to a third-party service provider acting as an agent on Game On Players’ behalf, Game On Players has certain liability under the Privacy Shield if both:
- the agent processes the information in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield; or
- Game On Players is responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
If you have any questions or complaints about Game On Players’ privacy practices, including questions related to the Privacy Shield, you may contact us at the email address or mailing address set forth under “Contacting Game On Players’.” We will work with you to resolve your issue.
Residents of the European Union or Switzerland may elect to arbitrate unresolved complaints but prior to initiating such arbitration, you must:
- Contact Game On Players and afford us the opportunity to resolve the issue;
- Seek assistance from Game On Players’ designated independent recourse mechanism above; and
- Contact the U.S. State & Federal Gambling Commission (either directly or through a European Data Protection Authority) and afford the U.S. State & Federal Gambling Commission time to attempt to resolve the issue. Each party shall be responsible for its own attorney’s fees. Please be advised that, pursuant to the Privacy Shield, the arbitrator(s) may only impose individual-specific, non-monetary, equitable relief necessary to remedy any violation of the Privacy Shield Principles with respect to the individual. Game On Players’ is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. State & Federal Gambling Commission.
Users in Europe
Access – You have the right to request a copy of the information we are processing about you.
Emendation – You have the right to have incomplete or inaccurate information that we process about you rectified.
Omission – You have the right to request that we delete information that we process about you, except we are not obliged to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Limitation – You have the right to restrict our processing of your information where you believe such data to be inaccurate; our processing is unlawful; or that we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose unless we are not able to delete the data due to a legal or other obligation or because you do not wish for us to delete it.
Portability – You have the right to obtain information we hold about you in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where this is either the information that you have provided to us or if we are processing that data solely on the basis of your consent or to perform a contract with you.
Objection – Where the legal basis for processing your information is our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. We will abide by your request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, or if we need to continue to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
Withdrawing consent – If you have consented to our processing of your information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge. This includes where you wish to opt out from marketing messages.
Requesting to exercise any of the abovementioned rights in relation to your information is much viable by sending a request to us at the email address or mailing address set forth under “Contacting Game On Players”. For your own privacy and security, at our discretion, we may require you to provide your identity before providing the requested information. You also have the right to file a complaint with the local data protection authority if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws.